International Trade Manager
Location: Remote, Dubai, Europe
Years of experience: 3
English — fluent
Unicom International General Trading founded in 2001, dedicated itself to improvements and advancements of Electronics in Middle East region.
Unicom proudly launched Prolink in 2003 as the brand of high quality consumer electronics, specialising in Audio-Video products. In the same year Unicom acquired Xcruiser, a Korean brand in 2003 as the leader in manufacturing and development of the most advanced Direct To Home HD and SD satellite set top boxes, professional Signal meters, H-H Motor, DiSEqC switches, Dishes and installation tools in the satellite industry world-wide.
Unicom brings its rich market experience and trade expertise to help customers gain more value from money. Our success in meeting the ever-changing consumer electronics market and needs of the customers makes us your ideal shopping resource. Our achievement relays on its philosophy of appreciation, understanding and open communication with its customers. This approach has allowed Unicom International to be proactive in meeting customer needs, and at the same time, to be at the forefront of technological innovations in the consumer electronics industry.
As we continue to grow and expand our global business, we will not allow ourselves to lose sight of our mission; namely, to always listen to our customers, respond to what they tell us, and to deliver new and innovative consumer electronic products.
Qualifications and Experience:
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Electronics B2B business or similar field
• Bachelor or MBA degree in business management is an advantage
• Good networking with the local industry and corporate customers
• Strong communication and written skills, ability to play an internal and external consultancy role.
• Ability to communicate effectively at senior and executive levels within an organisation and with clients.
• Strategic thinker, ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts
• Ability to convert high-level concepts into tactical work stream
• Arabic, French, Russian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Turkish, English language skills an advantage.
• Highly PC literate and enjoy intensive analysis
Basic Salary for Europe: 2.499
Basic Salary for Dubai- HK: 1.999€